At SoccerBears, we understand child development at nursery level and how critical sport can be to stimulate motor skills, cognition and social behaviours. SoccerBears currently coaches football in a number of nurseries in North West London and and we provide bespoke solutions to every need at competitive prices. Our programme has been designed with the Early Years Foundation Stages (EYFS) framework for learning in mind. Our aim is to help children progress physically, mentally and socially.
- A highly trained workforce of football and musical coaches who are all DBS checked.
- Our services at any time of the day and work to your apportioned space.
- All the equipment necessary to run the class
- A ratio of 1 coach to 8 children per class, in line with OFSTED and ensure our full attention is given to every child. Ratios are subject to review by the nursery
The budding little SoccerBears will quickly improve their balance, co-ordination and football skills in preparation for their mini matches in the school playground.
Players develop at different stages and often need extra coaching. From absolute beginners who have never kicked a ball before to elite ‘super-kids’ needing that something extra to push on to the next stage, to everyone in between, the SoccerBears programme is a carefully planned, fun-filled football coaching program guaranteed to engage each and every child.
SoccerBears 1 to 1 coaching programme enables your child to have a structured development programme, around his or her specific needs. Areas include:
- Confidence building
- Technical coaching
- General football skills
- Specialist striker training
Each child will leave the training programme feeling inspired, motivated and confident.